- This event has passed.
Creating a Multimedia eBook on iPad
14 October 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm AEDT
WA: 2:00 pm NT: 3:30 pm QLD: 4:00 pm SA: 4:30 pm VIC/NSW/TAS/ACT: 5:00 pm NZ: 7:00 pm
The iPad has evolved to become a multimedia behemoth, and we can utilise this to create engaging multimedia eBooks.
During this session you will learn how to incorporate animations from Keynote and music from GarageBand into a Pages document, and export your final product into an eBook, viewable on all platforms.
This skill can be used by teachers and students to create engaging pieces of text, digital portfolios or curriculum documents.
During this session you will learn how to…
● Create master pages in Pages
● Import Keynote animations to Pages
● Add audio from GarageBand to Pages and Keynote
● Export Pages documents to an eBook format
● Export animations from external apps into Pages
Participants should already be familiar with:
● Basic understanding of GarageBand, including Live Loops
● Basic understanding of animation in Keynote
● Basic understanding of importing multimedia into Pages
● Navigate the iPad folder structure
Presented by Phill Cantone
Please make sure your iPad/Mac is running the most recent operating system and that apps are updated to the latest version.