Not all musical compositions involve writing chord progressions and melodies. This hands-on immersive session will introduce sampling and looping as an alternative method to traditional music composition. In addition to creating in GarageBand, you will gain an insight into how to smash your creation with Keynote and iMovie.
During this session you will learn how to…
● Capture and record sound samples.
● Use Live Loops to compose unique musical compositions.
● Export GarageBand files for use with other apps.
Participants should be familiar with:
Basic understanding of GarageBand.
Participants should bring:
● iPad with GarageBand, Keynote and iMovie apps.
● A small selection of everyday classroom objects (i.e. pencil, sharpener, scissors etc.)
Presented by Jamie Martin.
Please make sure your iPad/Mac is running the most recent operating system and that apps are updated to the latest version.
Registration for this session has been closed because we have reached the maximum number of participants. Please visit this page to see if there is availability for your chosen session on another date.