Students see solutions everywhere they go. They are often the most insightful problem finders and solvers we’ll meet. This session will provide free templates and workflows designed to deepen learning and empower and support teachers to structure problem based learning activities. The focus will be on social enterprise via app design.
During this session you will learn how to…
● Enable problem based learning
● Collect and visualise data via Numbers
● Keep a design thinking learning journal in Pages
● Scaffold a pitch prototype in Keynote
● Create a working prototype app with Marvel POP
Participants should already be familiar with:
No prerequisite knowledge/skills are required.
Leadership, Teachers, Educational Support Staff
Presented by Paul Reid
Please make sure your iPad/Mac is running the most recent operating system and that apps are updated to the latest version.