Drawing with Apple Pencil
Thursday, 30th September @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am AEST
In this session you will learn how drawing can be a valuable teaching and learning tool in many curriculum areas. You will learn how drawing can be scaffolded for all learners, drawing over photos as a guide. You will learn how to use layers and animations to bring drawing to life for storytelling or to show knowledge and understanding of concepts.
During this session you will learn how to…
● Draw with Pencil (or finger) in Keynote and Sketches
● Draw over photos as a scaffold
● Separate and layer drawings
● Animate drawings as movies or GIFs
● Use drawing as a teaching and learning tool
Participants should already be familiar with:
No prerequisite knowledge/skills are required.
Teachers, Educational Support Staff
Presented by Bev Babbage
Please make sure your iPad/Mac is running the most recent operating system and that apps are updated to the latest version.