Apple Professional Learning Specialists are educators uniquely qualified to demonstrate how to best use Apple products for learning and teaching. They coach, mentor and support teachers in advancing their technology skills with an emphasis on innovation — to engage students in deeper learning.
Apple Professional Learning Specialists provide:
- Leadership and planning support
- Professional learning plans to match learning goals
- Research-based strategies for learning with technology
- Hands-on instructional coaching and mentoring
Coaching sessions include:
- Learning about technology and content resources
- Co-creating exploratory learning experiences
- Modelling in-class lessons
- Collaborative reflection and recommendation
There are over 30 Apple Professional Learning Specialists located across Australia and New Zealand. Find an Apple Professional Learning Specialist in your area.